Hi, my name is Katy Lonsdale. I am a yoga teacher, life coach and massage therapist.
I have practised yoga since I was 15 years old. It has changed my life, helping me to become a calmer, healthier, happier and more focussed person. I have spent many months training and practising in India and through my study of yoga philosophy, I then became interested in Life Coaching. It led me on to do 2 courses, one in Amsterdam as a NLP Master Practitioner and another with New Insights Life Coaching, a UK and South Africa based company. I have found the traditions of yoga philosophy blend together very well with modern life coaching and with this background I am able to help people with confidence and self-esteem issues to move forward into a happier, more serene life.
I also do Therapeutic Massage for my yoga clients.
- Intermediate and Advanced Yoga Teacher Training from Samvit Sagar Yoga School, Tiruvalanamalaii in Tamil Nadu Province in South India, 500 and 200 hours
- Yoga Therapy training – 200 hours – from Yoga Gurukul, Nashik India.
- 60 hours Yoga Therapy, Spain
- Master of Neurolinguistic Programming (and NLP Practitioner)Global NLP, Amsterdam, Weight loss Coach, Emotional Freedom Technique.
- Life Coach – New Insights Life Coach Training, UK and South Africa
- Reiki Practitioner – Part 1
- ITEC Diploma in Therapeutic Msassage
- BCOM, Edinburgh University